- Students can receive graduation invitation letters and sales note which is required to be able to buy graduation gown & cap on the following dates;
- Between 12 June - 13 June 2018 and 18 June - 23 June 2018 for the students graduated in fall semester
- Between 25 June - 27 June 2018 for the students graduated in spring semester, and also for the students who will graduate if they complete at most 5 courses together with graduation project.
- Students who are not graduated yet (who have 5 courses to be completed at most) have to apply to the student affairs office of Faculty of Computer and Informatics by a petition and their transcripts in order to be able to participate to the ceremony. There is no need to take transcripts from of registrar's office, it can be obtained from www.sis.itu.edu.tr by printing. If their application is accepted, they can receive invitation letters and sales note.
- All students can buy gown & cap from 1773 İTÜ Satış Mekanı on the dates stated above by showing sales note to the store employee. The price is 60 TL. The store is open from 09:00 to 18:00 on weekday and from 10:00 to 18:00 on Saturdays.
- All students have to receive sales note and invitation letter from the student affairs office personally.
- Because the capacity of İTÜ Stadium is limited, a student can take at most 4 invitation letters. It is not possible to increase the number unfortunately.
- Invitations are required for adults over 9 years old.
Rehearsal for the ceremony will be held on June 28, 2018 at 10:00 in İTÜ Stadium.